Vivez Bien * Live Well

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Time Out


 http://savannahellis.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/456121279_640.jpg

I had such a great blog post planned for this week. I was going to wow you with my wit, delight you with my humour, impress you with my intellect and transport you with my visuals.... but you're just going to have to wait for another time, because I can't, for the life of me, remember what I was going to say.  (I'm sure it was going to be quite spectacular though!)

It has been a challenging week, to say the least. While battling a bout of persistent flu, I had to go to my aunt's funeral earlier in the week- so sad to see her husband and children so bereft, then yesterday had take a hasty trip to the hospital emergency after my oldest son suffered a severe allergic reaction to a bee sting which resulted in an overnight hospital stay, then later that day, my 13 year old closed his thumb in a car door, so now I'm feeling like a bit of time out is in order. Since the words seem to have left my brain, I will rely on these pictures to illustrate where I would like to be right now. Any of these will do.





 






http://www.markschneiderdesign.com/sites/default/files/images/proposal-ideas/mtn-picnic-390x260.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ae/19/81/ae19818cd85f0ab8444244b76ff26d8a.jpg

But...life goes to go on....so I will see you in the traffic on Monday morning!
Have a good week. Mine can only be an improvement on the last one!

Till next time

Sharon x

6 comments:

  1. Nothing better than lovely images to relieve stress! You are one of the best at finding a beautiful view, Sharon!
    Wishing you "less traffic"!
    ~Lynne
    w/L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon,
    I hate it when there seems to be a storm overhead...I hope this week all goes back to normal, sunny days ahead. Yep, I'd take any one of the places you've shared above...so relaxing and welcoming.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, your life sounds like mine! So sorry your week was so hard and hope your doing better...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, I was excited to see a blog post from you this morning, but I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your family. We've noticed through the years that bad things seem to come in threes. Seems like this has happened with y'all. We'll be here when you're ready. Until then, stay well, take care of those who count on you, and just take a big breath. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You poor thing...take care! Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly loved this post!! So many of my weeks seem to go this way! Take care! xo Leslie =Sinclair

    ReplyDelete